We are recruiting a B2B Sales Representative to Cover NI
TSS Ltd is seeking an ambitious B2B Sales Representative to cover the Northern Ireland region
Having recently acquired the franchise for Moffett fork trucks, which synergises with the Company’s long-held franchises of Zepro tail lifts and Carrier Transport Refrigeration systems, TSS Ltd has a vacancy for a Sales Representative to, primarily, cover the Northern Ireland market.
The role will include promoting the full range of TSS products and services, to both existing and new customers.
The Sales Representative, although mainly field-based, will have roots at the Company’s Hillsborough site in County Down. Here, the successful candidate will work alongside a team that was recognised as the 2017 Carrier Service Partner of the Year, and will seek to continue building on the Company’s recent success.
In line with the Company’s current expansion programme, the Sales Representative will mainly cover all of Northern Ireland, but will need to have flexibility to have responsibility for parts of the Republic of Ireland as well.
It is essential that the successful candidate has experience and confidence selling capital equipment in B2B sectors, and will ideally, have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the transport industry in the UK and Ireland.
The candidate must be able to provide proof of, or demonstrate prior experience of, the following:
- Strong commercial awareness and an ability to sell and close opportunities
- Proven track record in new business generation
- Previous sales territory management
- Ability to work to targets
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- An excellent telephone manner, coupled with the skill to reach decision makers
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and written
- An excellent level of computer proficiency
- Full and clean driving licence
A generous remuneration package, including commission and company car, is on offer to the right applicant.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to work within a successful and well-established business.
To apply for this vacancy please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
141 Dromore Road